We saw great response to our fall survey on the Poverty-focused Microfinance Community of Practice (PovertyCoP). Thank you for your participation! Here are some of the results from the survey, as well as next steps for how Truelift will move forward in light of your feedback.
Top three ways chosen to engage with the PovertyCoP:
- Receive email newsletters with resources
- Attend online webinars to hear from experts and members of the PovertyCoP
- Read articles, view video recordings of web events, and leave comments on the Truelift blog
Ranked learning objectives along the Pro-Poor Principles framework:
- Services that meet the needs of people living in poverty
- Tracking progress of people living in poverty
- Purposeful outreach to people living in poverty
Many respondents expressed interest in sharing practices with the group and learning more about Truelift. We will be follow-up shortly with next steps for those who would like to become more engaged. Thank you for you commitment to poverty-focused microfinance and Truelift!