Last week the Poverty-focused microfinance Community of Practice (CoP) reached 300 members . Thank you all for your commitment to pro-poor microfinance!
What can we learn together?
- Take a look at our recent contributions from CoP membership
- Learning and sharing in the CoP is based on the Pro-Poor Principles framework, and focused on effective models found in our membership and throughout the academic, practitioner, investor, funder and support communities found in the microfinance industry.
- Results collected in a recent survey of CoP membership will inform the structure and content of CoP learning moving forward.
Participate in the CoP
- Click here to join the CoP if you are not already a member.
- If you have a model, case study, or example of purposeful outreach, products and services, or tracking change over time for clients living in poverty – please share your experiences with the group. Contact us at info[@]truelift.org to discuss how we can work together in improving pro-poor practices through community learning and sharing.
image: UN Human Development Index Report, 2008