Principle 1: Purposeful Outreach to People Living in Conditions of Poverty
Principle 2: Services that Meet the Needs of People Living in Conditions of Poverty
Principle 3: Tracking Progress of People Living in Conditions of Poverty
Each of the Pro-Poor Principles above consists of four categories:
- Intent and Strategy
- Does the organization have a plan to reach its goals?
- Measurement, Data Quality, and Analysis
- Does the organization use systematic data collection in its work?
- Results Achieved
- Does the organization deliver on its plans?
- Use of Findings
- Does the organization react to information it collects and adapt to get better?